Tuesday 25 June 2013

Northumberland Feltmaking Studio

From 1st July 2013 I will be moving into my new attic studio at The Hearth, Horsley, midway between Hexham and Northumberland.  The Hearth is a fabulous arts centre and cafe full of friendly, talented artists.

The Hearth is a fabulous place, 350 years old, with wattle and daub walls and a fascinating history.

I'll be having a 'Studio Warming' open day 3rd August 10am - 4pm and the other artists will have their studios open too - there'll be something for everyone.  Do come along!  We'd love to see you!



My studio-to-be, full of lovely work by Mandy Pattullo.  Don't worry, she isn't leaving - just moving downstairs!

I will, of course, still be working from my smallholding too - I'll just be dividing my time between my smallholding workshop and my studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment