Sunday 2 May 2010

Feltmaking and other woolly workshops 2010

I've finally put together some workshops for 2010, so for anyone with an inclination to learn to make felt, get to know wool, perhaps try a hand at preparing fleece, simple spinning and weaving, meet the sheep or just to come to spend some time on my smallholding and go home with something beautiful and practical, just check out the workshops page on my website.  There's even going to be a Paypal button there soon for paying deposits online!

I'll also be taking part in the Art Tour every weekend during June.  I'm part of the North Pennines cluster 'On the Edge'- because we are!  Please do make the trip to visit our studios and workshops - we need you!  You won't be disappointed.  Whatever you think of our art and craft work the scenery is absolutely stunning - and two of us in the cluster provide Bed and Breakfast!


No comments:

Post a Comment