Thursday 23 September 2010

Extra Feltmaking Workshops, Durham and Northumberland

After a long silence, here, finally are the dates for my extra feltmaking workshops.  Unfortunately (or fortunately?) they're almost full already, so if you're interested in any of them, please contact me asap.
The workshop dates are 18th, 20th and 21st October.

Also, do remember my workshops at MAKE.  I believe two of them are pretty full, so if anyone else wants to do the whole series you'll need to contact Katie soon.

Still on the subject of wool,  look out for a North Pennines Wool Day, which should be happening in October - full details will be posted here soon

Such a busy time just now, and I'm rather excited to have been asked to do two exhibitions next year.  I have big plans!

Finally, I feel I ought to add one or two images, so, during the summer I visited the Halifax Spinning Company and here are a couple of pieces of machinery to be found there.  First of all this fabulous antique skein winder.
Secondly, this rather mean looking wool picker - one of several to be found there!

Oh, I almost forgot to mention - I had another message without contact details.  Too late now, I think, but, if you're reading, the answers are 'Yes, you're welcome to visit and 'Yes, I do make skull caps'.

1 comment:

  1. Two exhibitions, Ellie? Congratulations - but do tell more... where and when for example. It's great to have something so tangible to work towards. It really focuses the mind, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete